President Mukherjee to attend Satyagrah centenary event in Patna
New Delhi : To attend a felicitation ceremony to honours freedom fighters on the occasion of Centenary of Mahatma Gandhi’s Champaran Satyagraha, President Pranab Mukherjee will to Patna on April 17.
According to Rashtrapati Bhawan, President Mukherjee will attend a the occasion of Centenary of Mahatma Gandhi’s Champaran Satyagraha, here. Various programs are likely to be organized in this ceremony.
- The Ambiguous “God” – Shishir Kumar Ahambrahmasmi – and yet God is a Puzzle! Though religion has been the boundaries of the lifestyle we follow, the epicenter remains God, which means a defined law around the undefined. My quest today is who, when, what, where, why and how is God. The Hindu ancient text, considered as the oldest, the nearest to ...
- Understanding “Aghora” -Shishir Kumar He did not have those human skulls around him; neither did I find a pinch of funeral ash on his body nor was he covered with exotic rudraksh beads. Clad in a just black dhoti, he sat surrounded by some 50 followers who seemed in a different zone of ecstasy. He had come down ...
- Vice President congratulates to the nation on Mahavir Jayanti New Delhi : The Vice President of India, M.Hamid Ansari has congratulates the people of our country on the auspicious occasion of Mahavir Jayanti. While praising Lord Mahavir’s non-violence and compassion policy, Vice President said that Bhagwan Mahavir showed an enlightened path for harmony and progress of humanity. In his congratulatory message, the M,Hamid Ansari said, ...
- PM congratulates Mahavir Jayanti New Delhi : On the auspicious occasion of Mahavir Jayanti, The Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi has congratulates the people of our country. In his congratulatory message, PM Modi has greeted the people on the occasion of Mahavir Jayanti. The PM said that we should learn from the messages given by Lord Mahavira. Only then, ...
- Beijing’s bid to name my successor to undermine the Tibetans’ cause is nonsense :Dalai Lama GUWAHATI :The Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama today criticised China for making a bid to name his successor. “Beijing’s bid to name my successor to undermine the Tibetans’ cause is nonsense,” he said while talking to reporters here. Dalai Lama said,“As early as 1969, I had said the Tibetan people would decide if the institution of ...
Most Viewed Posts
- Siberia will be our new north magnetic pole after fifty years ! (19)
- Black hole formation in universe was viewed by Scientists first time (15)
- China’s space shuttle is awake after hibernation of five days (17)
- Bacteria defeated super bugs to live in space station (25)
- Scientists of IIT Madras prepared space fuel with new technology (23)
- Nawaz: Court spells out reasons for conviction in NAB case (28)
- BJP must offer Hindutva & Develop, as complimentary to each other: RSS mouthpiece (18)
- graphine carbon helped to detect brain disorders (11)
- DRI continues crackdown on Gold Smuggling – 66 kgs smuggled gold seized (32)
- India nose ahead despite Head’s battling half-century (34)