1. Commencement of work of Ranchi Road-Patratu doubling (at Patratu).
2. Laying of foundation stone for ROR flyover at Garhwa Road (at Garhwa Road).
3. Commencement of work of Ranchi-Bondamunda doubling (at Hatia Station).
4. Laying of foundation stone for Adityapur-Khargapur- 3rd line (at Tatanagar Station) (RVNL Project).
5. Dedication to the Nation – Gamharia-Adityapur Section of Sini-Adityapur 3rd Line Project (at Tatanagar Station)
6. Commencement of work of Chakradharpur-Goelkera 3rd line (at Chakradharpur Station).
7. Dedication to the Nation – Green Corridor-Madhupur-Giridih section of Asansol Division.
Minister of State for Civil Aviation Jayant Sinha was specially present to grace the occasion. Member Engineering, Railway Board, Aditya Kumar Mittal, other Railway Board Members and senior officials were also present on the occasion.Speaking on the occasion Minister of Railways Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu said that Jharkhand did not witness the progress due to lack of Rail Infrastructure. In order to improve Railway Infrastructure in Jharkhand, the fund allocation in the budget has been raised significantly to execute the Rail projects in the state & speedy commissioning of projects. Jharkhand State Government & Ministry of Railways has formed the joint venture to implement the projects. State JVs play an important role in cooperative federalism.